Present your home in its best light with the Outpost Concierge Program
We pay for the upfront costs to prepare your property for market, you sit back and relax and simply reimburse the funds, interest-free, at the close.
The Concierge Program is the latest in a suite of services our team has designed to prepare your home for the market. From deep-cleaning to cosmetic improvements, we will work together to assess opportunities to elevate your home's value.
All the marketing and exposure in the world will not sell a property for its highest value if the home looks tired, worn down, and uninspiring. Don’t leave money on the table. In our experience, the return on investment for strategic improvements made prior to listing is very significant.
How it Works:
We will assist you with the execution of a tailored plan for updating and staging your home for prospective buyers. Our company will cover the upfront costs associated with home-selling improvements and shall be reimbursed from the seller’s proceeds at the closing of the transaction. There is virtually no limit to the things we can do to prepare your home for sale from staging, to painting, deep cleaning, landscaping, and cosmetic remodeling.
- Our team will develop a tailored project plan with suggested home improvements and updates to prepare your home for the market.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive analysis with an estimate on the projects costs and expected return on investment.
- You will contract directly with home improvement service providers.
- Our company will pay the associated cost for home improvement work performed subject to your agreements with home service providers.
- You will pay for costs related to work performed at the close of escrow.
Top Ideas to use our Concierge Program to get the Highest Sales Price Possible.
- Remodel your kitchen and add new appliances, new countertops, new lighting, add a breakfast nook and skylights to make it the heart of the home.
- Redesign your outdoor space to make it more appealing for entertaining and family fun by adding a deck, or fire pit or synthetic lawn, or bocce court. Trim back trees to let in more natural light and open up the views or plant new trees to provide privacy.
- Get pre-inspections done and take care of the biggest issues that are known buyer objections like replacing the roof, replacing the sewer lateral, take care of dry rot and items called out on the pest report, add drainage system if needed
- Make the master suite as luxurious as possible with custom closets, new carpeting, soaking tub, radiant heated floors, dual sink vanity.
- Do a cosmetic overhaul of all the finishes to make the home feel more hip and current with today’s design trend. Paint the interior and exterior, add reclaimed wood to the ceiling, add some fun unique design elements like wallpaper and new cabinet hardware.
- Build out an attic or basement space to gain square footage.
- If you are a developer, use our Concierge Program to partially finance quick flip opportunities.
We recently sold a home in Mill Valley that was built in the 70’s and had been very well lived in. We had the floors refinished, put new carpeting in, changed all the light fixtures, painted the entire interior and exterior and rehabbed the backyard. All told the seller spent $50,000 and we sold the home for $300,000 over the asking price. Well worth the investment.
This 3 unit building in the Marina had been in the same family for many years and was very outdated. The property was in need of a real makeover to help buyers be able to envision it’s true potential. Our clients tapped into our Concierge Program and we spent $150,000 on a targeted list of improvements such as: refinishing the floors, painting the interiors, adding new light fixtures, new appliances, new cabinet hardware, landscaping and professional staging. The result was a total visual transformation. Our clients hardly recognized it and buyers responded to the emotional appeal we had created. On our offer date we received several offers and negotiated a premium price, $4,600,000, which was $600,000 above our asking price. Our clients were thrilled with the return on their investment and they didn’t have to dip into their own pockets to finance the remodel.
When a developer client reached out to us about his latest project, a 3 unit condo building that needed updating in Noe Valley, we presented the Concierge Program to him as an option to finance the remodel. As an investor, he was excited about the prospect of funding the majority of his project through the program so he could devote his resources elsewhere. We provided $150,000 of funds to remodel the kitchens with new countertops, new cabinetry, new appliances, and lighting. We painted the entire interior, refinished the floors, put in new carpeting, remodeled the bathrooms with stylish new fixtures, sinks, tubs, showers. We beautified the hallways and common areas, dressed up the decks and patios with planters and decking and we fully staged the 3 units. 2 of the 3 units sold quickly, nicely over the asking price and we are just now bringing the 3rd one on the market. The Concierge program enabled our developer client to partially finance his spec development with interest-free money that produced a great return on investment with very little out-of-pocket expense. A developer’s dream come true!
For more specific information on our Concierge program contact | Outpost at (415) 879-8311 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for us to visit your property and provide you with a custom property preparation list and pricing analysis.